Thursday, March 12, 2009

District CFF Newsletter

I have released our first printed CFF newsletter in the district. Before now, I always just posted resources to my wiki and blog. However, I have received some interest in having a printed "digest" version. So, I am going to compile the most useful resources and stories on a bi-monthly basis to be printed and placed in the teachers' mailboxes. The first newsletter was sent out this past Tuesday. I am also going to be saving the newsletters as PDFs and posting on the district website. To see the current newsletter, click the link below.

February/March 2009 Newsletter

Here are some ideas I have about the newsletter.
1. I might make it a monthly newsletter next year.
2. In the interest of saving paper, I might eventually release it only in PDF format so teachers can print it if they so desire.

No comments: