Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Embedded Learning Year 2 Course Outline

This entry is for those of you involved with Classrooms for the Future in PA. I created an outline/checklist for teachers taking the second Embedded Learning Course (Teaching Authentic). The reason I did this is because some teachers were clicking continue and accidentally skipping some of the Learning Log entries and/or the Sync Point Discussions. This way, they had a sheet that they could check off after each activity. Last year, it wasn't as hard to catch the thing they missed and have them go back and do them later. But, this year, with new CFF teachers involved with the first class and facilitating two separate "year 2" classes (one for math and one for science), I found it a little harder to catch everything as quickly as I did last year.

I posted the checklist on my wiki as a PDF. Here is a direct link. If you want to use it or even change it, feel free. If you need it as a Word Doc for easy editing, let me know and I can email it to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I thought!